Barney, one of our awesome adoptable cats. Barney is eligible for our Special Needs September Adoption Special. Photo taken from Cat Care Society's Facebook page.
Please join us on Saturday September 26th at 10:30am for this month's free seminar, "Estate Planning with Your Pets in Mind." Erica Johnson, Attorney JD from the University of Denver School of Law and Associate with Ambler & Keenan, LLC will be presenting.
In this seminar, you will learn:
- The difference between a will and a trust.
- Estate planning principles.
- The importance of having a Power of Attorney and a Living Will.
- Who has the right to care for your children.
- How to include your pets in your estate.
Space is limited. Please RSVP by calling the shelter at 303-239-9680 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
The seminar will be held in the lower level classroom at Cat Care Society (5787 W. 6th Avenue). We hope you will join us for this important discussion.
This post is written by Sierra M. Koester, Professional Blogger and Cat Care Society Volunteer.