Cairo, one of the beautiful, sweet black panthers waiting for adoption at Cat Care Society.
Monday, August 17th, is Black Cat Appreciation Day! To celebrate our love of black cats, Cat Care Society is holding a week-ling Black Cat Appreciation Adoption Special.
From August 18th through August 23rd, you can name your price on any black cat or cat with some black fur one year of age or older, or you can spin the wheel to determine your adoption fee. Land on light or dark blue, and have your adoption fee waived. If the wheel stops on purple, green, or yellow, pay $8, and if it stops on red, pay $17 for your new cat.
Why should you adopt a black cat?
- Black goes with everything!
- In many cultures, black cats are a sign of good luck.
- They look like mini black panthers.
- Black fur doesn't show up on your black clothes.
- They are as loving, affectionate, and sweet as any other color cat.
- Adopting a cat saves a life!
Black cats currently available for adoption at Cat Care Society:
Please stop by the shelter to check out all of our black cats and cats with black fur.
This post is written by Sierra M. Koester, Professional Blogger and Cat Care Society Volunteer.