…to ensure all nine lives for every cat in our care.
Cat Care Society serves as a safe haven for cats experiencing homelessness, abuse or neglect. Since its inception in 1981, CCS has helped thousands of cats to heal from wounds, eat well, sleep well, learn to play and socialize with other cats, and generally be pampered as every feline deserves.
Our Nine Lives Legacy Society was established to give individuals and families the opportunity to partner with Cat Care Society … to ensure that the cats in our care live all of their nine lives.
Benefits of membership in the Nine Lives Legacy Society:
- Enrollment of your cat in our Nine Lives Guardianship Program, giving your cat the love and care it deserves when you can no longer care for it yourself.
- Your name added to the Nine Lives Legacy Society members’ roster.
- An invitation to an exclusive Members Only luncheon.
- A bi-annual newsletter created just for members of the Nine Lives Legacy Society.
- Acknowledgement in the Nine Lives Legacy Society newsletter and other publications (with your permission).
When enrolling more than one cat, it is recommended that Cat Care Society be notified so that we may plan accordingly.
For more information, please contact Suellen Scott at 303.239.9680 x19, or SScott@CatCareSociety.org.
Tax ID #84-0869447